St. Vincent de Paul will be holding its annual Christmas Bazaar Saturday December 3 from
9 AM to 5 PM, and Sunday December 4 from
8 AM to 1 PM. Join us to stock up on your holiday baked goods and find unique gifts for everyone on your Christmas list.
Contact: Jan Buechler 763-576-6664 for more information.
Saturday, December 3 features:
• Over 85 Crafters – a wonderful selection of handmade goods with no vendors.
• A Slice of Heaven Bakery – all baked goods are prepared in the St. Vincent’s kitchen.
• Book and Movie sale – snuggle up on a cold winters night with a used book, movie, or puzzle.
• Raffle – try your luck with the 60+ raffle items donated by local businesses, parishioners, and friends of St. Vincent de Paul. Drawing at 12:30 Sunday. December 4
• Musical Entertainment – live music throughout the Bazaar.
• Java Joe’s – Gourmet coffee and hot chocolate.
• Gift shop – the gift shop offers a variety of religious items and will be open during the Bazaar.
• Lunch – enjoy a delicious cup of soup and a sandwich while taking a break from shopping.
Sunday, December 4 features:
• A Slice of Heaven Bakery – your last chance to get those holiday baked goods.
• Book and Movie sale – stock up on books, movies and puzzles for the long winter.
• Java Joe’s and fresh baked treats for breakfast.
• Raffle – your opportunity to purchase last minute tickets to win one of the fabulous raffle items. Stay for the drawing at 12:30. You need not be present to win.
Make SVDP Christmas Bazaar your holiday destination. Bring your family and friends and enjoy!
The Christmas Bazaar, held the first weekend in December, is a fund raising project of the
Council of Catholic Women (CCW).
November 9 Update: Craft spots for the 2016 Bazaar are now full!
Click here for a flier that you can print to spread the word that you will be at St. Vincent de Paul!
SIgnup online to volunteer at the 2016 Christmas Bazaar!